1. First, consult with your veterinarian to ensure CBD will not interfere with pet's current medications or health conditions.
2. A general rule of thumb is 1 mg of CBD per every 10 lbs of your animal's body weight. This can be given once or twice a day. We recommend starting with a small amount of CBD, and gradually increasing the amount every week until desired effect is achieved.
3. CBD is non-toxic
4. CBD CAN REDUCE ANXIETY Fireworks, rumbles of thunder, separation anxiety...CBD can help your pet relax though these potentially stressful events
5. CBD CAN HELP MANAGE PAIN - CBD has been shown to work well with reducing pain as well as reducing inflammation. This can help with the impact of oxidative stress which causes degeneration and premature aging
6. CBD CAN HELP MANAGE ARTHRITIS Is your buddy in pain while climbing stairs? Struggling to take walks? CBD can help!
7. CBD CAN HELP REDUCE SEIZURES
8. Only buy CBD from a trusted source. Like things CBD! All of our products are selected for purity & safety
9. CBD CAN HAVE APPETITE STIMULATING PROPERTIES - CBD can help increase appetite as well reduce nausea & vomiting
10. CBD can help your pet live a far more fulfilling and healthier life than they might otherwise experience