At Things CBD, we are committed to upholding ethical practices and promoting social responsibility in all aspects of our business operations. We recognize the importance of combatting modern slavery and human trafficking, and we have implemented measures to ensure that our supply chains and business practices are free from these heinous crimes.
- Zero Tolerance: Things CBD has a zero-tolerance policy towards modern slavery and human trafficking. We are firmly opposed to any form of forced labor, child labor, or exploitation within our operations and supply chains.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations: We are committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations relating to modern slavery and human trafficking, including the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (UK) and other relevant legislation in the jurisdictions where we operate.
- Supplier Due Diligence: We undertake thorough due diligence when selecting and working with suppliers and business partners. We expect our suppliers to share our commitment to eradicating modern slavery and to operate in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Supplier Code of Conduct: We maintain a Supplier Code of Conduct that sets out our expectations regarding human rights, fair labor practices, and ethical business conduct. This code is communicated to our suppliers and we require their commitment to upholding these principles.
- Training and Awareness: We provide training and awareness programs to our employees and key stakeholders to ensure they understand the risks associated with modern slavery and human trafficking. We encourage all individuals within our organization to report any concerns or suspicions promptly.
- Reporting and Investigation: We have established reporting mechanisms to enable individuals to raise concerns or report incidents related to modern slavery. We take all reports seriously and conduct thorough investigations, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to continuously reviewing and improving our policies, procedures, and practices to address any potential risks of modern slavery and human trafficking. We actively engage with relevant stakeholders to stay informed about emerging issues and best practices.
The responsibility for implementing and ensuring compliance with this Modern Slavery Statement rests with the management team at Things CBD. All employees, suppliers, and business partners are expected to uphold the principles outlined in this statement and contribute to the prevention of modern slavery and human trafficking.
Review and Communication:
This Modern Slavery Statement will be reviewed regularly to ensure its continued relevance and effectiveness. It will be made readily available to the public on our website, and we will communicate its contents to our employees, suppliers, and business partners.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to report a suspected case of modern slavery or human trafficking related to Things CBD, please contact us at [email protected] We take all reports seriously and will handle them confidentially and with the utmost urgency.
At Things CBD, we are committed to playing our part in combating modern slavery and human trafficking. We believe that by working together, we can create a world where human rights are respected, and individuals are treated with dignity and fairness.